Boarding House Park
40 French Street
Projected dates for 2020: July 8, 9, 15, 16, 29. 30, August 5, 6, 12, 13
All shows are FREE on Wednesday and Thursday mornings and will include:
- 10:00 AM Free Make-and-take art with Lowell National Historical Park Rangers
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Free kids books from Project LEARN
- 11:00 AM Stage Performance
- Free healthy lunches for kids from the Lowell Public Schools
- 12:00 PM Free Lowell National Historical Park Trolley rides
The Lowell Public School Lunch Program will join us at 11 am – 1pm on the John Street side of Boarding House Park for a free meal for kids and teens. They provide sandwiches, salads along with fresh fruit and vegetables and milk with all of their meals!
In the case of inclement weather (rain or excessive heat):
A message will be posted by 9:30AM on the day of the show on the home page of this website and on our info line 978-970-5200 with the details of any weather-related relocation. If the show is relocated, it will be moved indoors to the Cyrus Irish Auditorium at Lowell High School located diagonally across French Street from Boarding House Park. Relocated performances start at the same times as at the park.
Watch for updates on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/freefunforkids